• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hiscox Public Liability Business Insurance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiscox Public Liability Business Insurance

Hi,
    I can see topcashback providing £130 cashback for hiscox business insurance. But Hiscox by default provides only £1m public liability insurance and my agency wants (for some unknown reason) £5m public liability. I don't see any option to increase public liability insurance during online quote. Has anyone faced this issue with Hiscox? Thanks.

They will increase to what you want, just give them a call. They are very helpful.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Hiscox is good

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        They will increase to what you want, just give them a call. They are very helpful.
        Crazy what you can do when you actually call someone rather than ask a bunch of strangers on the web innit.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

taken from the CUK insurance page if you want a 'tailored quote' from Hiscox

"If you would like a tailored quote visit www.hiscox.co.uk/business-insurance/contractoruk or call 0800 2800 359"

Comment

Working...
          X