• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where are my likes and thanks?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

As if he isn't punished enough for having to maintain the forum, you now also want him to moderate it? What did he do to upset you?
    If you want the job, you shouldn't be allowed to do it
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Nothing wrong with getting in to the banter I think, they are still people on a forum and have opinions etc but I do find it frustrating when it occasionally affects their decision making. Feeling sorry for PC and defending him to the hilt for example. Anyone else would have had a ban for abusing prof if it had been a pure moderation decision. That said I think I've benefited from the same many times over so maybe it's not a bad thing
      Only my personal opinion - there's joining in and there's being part of the problem. A fine and subjective line.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
      X