• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who to complain to

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony,

'The phone is a Sony Ericsson k800i and what it is doing is failing updating the lists of numbers dialed and more importantly, the numbers and details of any missed calls. So if I miss a call, unless the caller leaves a message then I have no way of telling that a call has been missed and no number to return the call.',

I wish I had your problems !

Milan.

Comment

I never said it was a big problem, just one which is really annoying, especially as it is the phone which agents call me on. But if you are up for trading problems - I'll trade you the looming kidney transplant my wife is likely to have in the next couple of months - depending on her mums' results - as she is the donor. I'll trade you that for one of yours.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

If you've had it less than 12 months T Mobile shold fix it. They'll squirm and lie that you have to get in touch with Sony but they're wrong. Threaten em with Trading Standards.

All CellCo companies do the "after 28 days its nowt to do with us" bollocks. They're all wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead
          I must be getting old, rebooting a phone...
          My pda actually has Windows Update on it
          (pre-release Windows Mobile 6)
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
          X