• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forum Leaders......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Leaders......

Can I just point out to the Admin, that your 'Forum Leader' Reality Hack who is one of you moderators hasn't actually visited this group since 2018.
    https://forums.contractoruk.com/forum-leaders

Now, I am all for keeping people on Furlough, but even you have to admit that's taking the piss somewhat. He's probably in a ditch somewhere or more likely begging for coins outside of Sainsburys,

As a Facebook Group Owner, and moderator on multiple FB sites, I think you need to bring it back in to the fold.

Now I'm probably going to be doing a little more IT in the next 12 months, plus AS the Original Member of this group in the late 1990's and top poster before all the changes I am willing to lend a helping hand.

Plus, as the BEST there WAS, the BEST there IS and the BEST there ever will be MODERATOR on this forum (SCOTSPINE we'll forget) I am willing to take RH's role.

So send me a PM with the contract and we'll make it happen.

Lets Make CUK GREAT AGAIN!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

RIP
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Comment

Sorry, you won't fit through the hangar door to the mod lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          As a Facebook Group Owner, and moderator on multiple FB sites,
          You're the owner of a Facebook group? My respect for you has gone through the roof*.
          Is the group made up of you and all your aliases? Because I find it hard to believe you have any friends or anything in common with human beings.

*Said roof being that of my 4th shed, currently flat on the lawn with a tree lying on top of it, at my request.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Can I just point out to the Admin, that your 'Forum Leader' Reality Hack who is one of you moderators hasn't actually visited this group since 2018.
            https://forums.contractoruk.com/forum-leaders

Now, I am all for keeping people on Furlough, but even you have to admit that's taking the piss somewhat. He's probably in a ditch somewhere or more likely begging for coins outside of Sainsburys,

As a Facebook Group Owner, and moderator on multiple FB sites, I think you need to bring it back in to the fold.

Now I'm probably going to be doing a little more IT in the next 12 months, plus AS the Original Member of this group in the late 1990's and top poster before all the changes I am willing to lend a helping hand.

Plus, as the BEST there WAS, the BEST there IS and the BEST there ever will be MODERATOR on this forum (SCOTSPINE we'll forget) I am willing to take RH's role.

So send me a PM with the contract and we'll make it happen.

Lets Make CUK GREAT AGAIN!
            I assume you are putting yourself forward as an alternative? As to be fair someone who hasn't been online for nearly 3 years will still make a better mod than you
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
            X