• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to smuggle wild animals into the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to smuggle wild animals into the UK

Alternatively just eat some bananas if you like spiders...

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/r...n-b953940.html

A British holidaymaker unwittingly transported a gecko the size of a two pence piece from Crete to Greater Manchester

The Mediterranean house gecko was found by Victoria Naylor when she returned to her home in Altrincham.

Ms Naylor spotted something moving in her case the day after her return on August 25, and two days later the gecko was spotted by her children climbing up a wall in their house.

She said: “I just saw something move from the suitcase but couldn’t find anything when I searched the room – and a couple of days later it appeared on a wall in the house.

“It was so tiny and it is remarkable to think this gecko managed to travel so far especially as the temperature would not be what he was used to.”

The family managed to contain the reptile, now named Gary, in a plastic container and fed it water before it was collected by RSPCA animal rescuer Jess Araujo.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Originally posted by maxthecontractor
    Absolute bonkers!! If I would be in this chaos I wouldve not returned to my flat for a week.

P.S I'm scared of reptiles hahaha
    What one as small as 2p coin?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
    X