• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is the ugly git that scared Lucy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kramer
    is no one going to jump to SA's defense.... not a gentleman among you

have that churchill

**slaps glove in winstons face***
    SA can defend herself, she has so many login IDs, she can talk to herself all day on this board. Beside she openly admits she is fat and ugly

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      Dont scare him off Kramer - he knows it gets me hot when he talks rough to me, and he's been rashioning me for weeks the rascal!!
      someone is into S&M

Comment

Originally posted by Inspector Morse
        SA can defend herself, she has so many login IDs, she can talk to herself all day on this board. Beside she openly admits she is fat and ugly

Listen newbie, I freely admit that i am fat but I have NEVER said that I was ugly!!!

I like to think that I'm a bit of a fox actually And I could sass any lass off the field!

And I only have 2 ID's - this one and a one I used once when I joined.

Apart from that, very good post
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Dont scare him off Kramer - he knows it gets me hot when he talks rough to me, and he's been rashioning me for weeks the rascal!!

Rationing

RIP Fleetwood.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
            Rationing

RIP Fleetwood.
            Sorry to contradict but in this case it's "rashioning" as in bacon and fat pig...

I'll leave the rest to your imagination...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
              Sorry to contradict but in this case it's "rashioning" as in bacon and fat pig...

I'll leave the rest to your imagination, because I can't string any other sentences together - any more than 2 and I feel like I'm talking to a real person, and that freaks me out as I'm not used to it.
              Dont be so hard on yourself - lots of people have social problems. Its nothing to be ashamed of.
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

whos Lucy?

Comment

Originally posted by Mervalous
                  whos Lucy?
                  who's

SG in "remembering Fleety" mode.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                    who's

SG in "remembering Fleety" mode.

You know what before clicking to check the reply I thought to myself "I bet someones corrected that who's" anyway who is she? linky?

Comment

Listen newbie, I freely admit that i am fat but I have NEVER said that I was ugly!!!

I like to think that I'm a bit of a fox actually And I could sass any lass off the field!

And I only have 2 ID's - this one and a one I used once when I joined.

Apart from that, very good post

In some men's mind fat means ugly, also fat women are associated with cows not foxes.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X