• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hancock bonking his Aide - lol

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hancock bonking his Aide - lol

For those without sin cast the 1st stone

I heard this on R4 this morning.

I really don't give a flying **** what anyone does in their personal life, as long as they do their day job properly. The only time I care about someone's personal life is if it affects their ability to do their job.

And, yes, I am fully aware that does mean there will be much hypocrisy.

Comment

Hancock got aids?

Comment

Innneresting.... Not

I thought all politicians were at it but only the Tory ones (and some of their voters) where hypocritical about it.

Edited: There are some piccs with the link

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/p...ffair-24394941

Matt Hancock has been accused of cheating on his wife of 15 years with a lobbyist after pictures emerged of them appearing to kiss outside his office.

The UK Health Secretary was caught on CCTV cameras in a "steamy clinch" with his close friend who is also a taxpayer-funded adviser to the Department for Health and Social Care (DHSC).

According to reports the images of the pair were taken on May 6, 2021, however they have been seen on a number of other occasions together.

Hancock, 42, is married to Martha and they have three children together, while Coladangelo, 43, also has three kids and is married.
        In pictures published by The Sun, the pair were spotted kissing while the Delta variant, which originated in India, was spreading across the country.

A source told the paper they had "regular clinches together"

The source said: "It has also shocked people because he put her in such an important, publicly-funded role and this is what they get up to in office hours when everyone else is working hard."

Hancock and Coladangelo are believed to have met when they both attended Oxford University.

As well as holding a non-executive role at the DHSC, Coladangelo is a communications director at fashion and homeware store Oliver Bonas.

The chain of stores was founded by her husband Oliver Tress.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          The only time I care about someone's personal life is if it affects their ability to do their job..
          Makes them open to blackmail, in top security clearance job, guess not a problem in this case since MPs happily sell out directly for pitiful amounts anyway

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Makes them open to blackmail, in top security clearance job, guess not a problem in this case since MPs happily sell out directly for pitiful amounts anyway
            They are only open to blackmail if they don't admit it when asked.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              They are only open to blackmail if they don't admit it when asked.
              So all MPs should be asked (under oath) at least once a week if they cheat on their partners, works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

So all MPs should be asked (under oath) at least once a week if they cheat on their partners, works for me.
                The PM would know he was sleeping with his aide anyway. It's just someone who doesn't like Hancock (which isn't hard according to Cummings) leaked it.

When May was PM she would get a dossier on who was bonking who and other "important" matters on her MPs private lives. It was revealed Amber Rudd, who was her Home Secretary and divorced, was sleeping with some other MP who was also single. Some newspaper revealed it and it was pointed out both MPs were single so why was it news?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  I heard this on R4 this morning.

I really don't give a flying **** what anyone does in their personal life, as long as they do their day job properly. The only time I care about someone's personal life is if it affects their ability to do their job.

And, yes, I am fully aware that does mean there will be much hypocrisy.
                  The wider issue with this one is that he hired her directly, with no formal process and without informing anyone, on the basis of their "friendship" then stuck her in a advisors position while she was also director of a lobbying firm. If this affair was going on before he hired her it raises bigger questions.

He's just unlucky he has a boss who is so strong on family relationships and.... oh, wait a sec...
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

The wider issue with this one is that he hired her directly, with no formal process and without informing anyone, on the basis of their "friendship" then stuck her in a advisors position while she was also director of a lobbying firm. If this affair was going on before he hired her it raises bigger questions.
                    We already know Hancock is corrupt e.g. https://metro.co.uk/2021/04/16/matt-...acts-14418569/

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    He's just unlucky he has a boss who is so strong on family relationships and.... oh, wait a sec...
                    His boss likes having multiple families. At least the security services know how many he has even if he isn't allowed to say so....

Comment

Working...
                    X