• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wetherspoons boss calls for more EU migration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Only because Diane Abbot is a factor in making Labour unelectable.
    So you would have really voted for Labour so Corbyn was PM?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

"a" factor. Not the factor. JC was also a factor. Frankly, if I'd had the vote, I'd have found it difficult to chose any party. They all seem utterly useless.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        "a" factor. Not the factor. JC was also a factor. Frankly, if I'd had the vote, I'd have found it difficult to chose any party. They all seem utterly useless.
        That's why we have the constituency system.

If all the parties are tulip, you or someone else you know have had contact with your MP and they are OK then at least you can vote for someone.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

That's why we have the constituency system.

If all the parties are tulip, you or someone else you know have had contact with your MP and they are OK then at least you can vote for someone.
          The only sensible approach.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
          X