• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best way to access the forum post update ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best way to access the forum post update ?

Apology if I have missed this.

I know the forum update has caused some issues with the CUK app and it is no longer working. I also think Tapatalk is not working?

How are peeps accessing the forum now? I've found it a tad clunky via mobile browser(eg mouse rollovers), so just wondered what others seems to find was working best.

Also, is searching via Google still the best way to find threads etc?

Using the google search method remains the best way, yes.

I always primarily accessed via my laptop/desktop rather than my phone (although I did have the CUK app too) so the loss of the apps isn't so much of an issue to me.

I believe NF has mobile web usability on his list of things to fix so something better will come in time. The app issue has been mentioned to Admin, so maybe that will change, maybe not.

Comment

If I ever leave the house again I will be pretty sad if Tapatalk doesn't work. That's the best way to use forums like this on a mobile.

Comment

Working...
      X