• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Posters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have it on good authority that Lucifer Box, as well as being a bang on guy who is fantasised about nightly by the ladies of the forum (and Janey), has only one nick.

Comment

What's a nick?
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Somebody who runs the BNP???

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
          Somebody who runs the BNP???

Thats better than I was thinking....although the first lad I ever sh*gged only had one ball aswell - It took me ages to stop thinking subsequent men weren't deformed in some way...
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Me lurk you long time!!

I earnt about £1 writing this post. Took me about a minute

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              Thats better than I was thinking....although the first lad I ever sh*gged only had one ball aswell - It took me ages to stop thinking subsequent men weren't deformed in some way...
              Was his other ball in the albert hall and did his mother cut it off when he was small and was his first name Adolf ??

Comment

Originally posted by basshead
                Me lurk you long time!!

I earnt about £1 writing this post. Took me about a minute

16 posts in a year and a half, and this is what you come up with?
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Grew up with a lad with a similar affliction. Eventualy became known as Orinoco.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

16 posts in a year and a half, and this is what you come up with?
                    I'm a man of action, not words/posts

Comment

I think Im classed as new, still a permy at the mo looking to get a contracting job WITHOUT first handing in notice, its possible just not as easy but I dont have the bottle to just hand in my notice like that (cue the you dont have the bottle to be a contractor replies)

Anyway QA/Tester £300+ a day.

Comment

Working...
                      X