• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Road Accident

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wet wet wet...What women do for love....

Police said Ms Nowak drove from her home in Houston to Orlando international airport - wearing nappies so she would not have to stop to urinate - to confront Colleen Shipman.
    Love is sky high
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
      wearing a hat
      That's the significant point - anyone wearing a hat in a car is not to be trusted - they haven't yet come to terms with the fact that they are IN A CAR, and consequently have never learned how to drive one.
      Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        So are you saying beardy types are the most dangerous then?

I knew it. Self-righteous "I'm perfectly entitled to poodle along this bendy road at 35 mph with no overtaking places if I want, there's no law against it, oh look at that view I'll slow down a bit more..."

Set fire to their beards I say!

Does anyone remember this food critic (sometimes appears on Gordon Ramsay’s F word) you made the comment “I’ve long suspected that fat people were more dangerous on the road while driving”)

He continued to prove this, using sacks of potatoes, and showed how braking distances were effected thereby indeed taking out the young thing in pigtails with no more road since than bug bunny. In fact extra breaking distance was substantial.

What’s the point?

Fat people should be made to pay more road tax. I think that was the point…
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X