• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beyond the paperless office...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beyond the paperless office...

... is the peopleless office.

Robinhood: US family sue trading app over son'''s suicide - BBC News

And I hope they win enough to close RH down. And all their directors get life in prison in one of those communal American dormetries. As a warning to companies who think iots okay to have rubbish customer services.

That's terrible. Hard to imagine why someone would feel that suicide was the only way out of that situation should the debt have been real. It's a shame he didn't feel he could talk to his parents about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      That's terrible. Hard to imagine why someone would feel that suicide was the only way out of that situation should the debt have been real. It's a shame he didn't feel he could talk to his parents about it.
      Have tried to correspond with a couple of big companies recently I don't need to imagine.

I am just waiting for someone to get the death penalty for returning the overdue library book kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson. Computer says no....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Have tried to correspond with a couple of big companies recently I don't need to imagine.
        Neither do I.

Luckily we are both not young adults trying to navigate the world on our own for the first time.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Neither do I.

Luckily we are both not young adults trying to navigate the world on our own for the first time.
          I have the mind of a young adult male. Which is more mature than the other male posters here.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I have the mind of a young adult male. Which is more mature than the other male posters here.
            Does the young adult mind?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Does the young adult mind?
              They were livid. So much that they went on facebook and posted about it. That will teach me.

Comment

Working...
              X