• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tax cuts are cometh!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax cuts are cometh!

“ Sir Keir Starmer will seek to reset his faltering leadership with a pledge to make the Labour Party “unashamedly pro-business”.

In a strategy that will do little to endear him to the left of the party, the Labour leader is preparing to park his tanks on the Tories’ lawn by unveiling a bold pro-business policy agenda before next month’s budget. It is understood that this will include tax cuts for firms and a pledge to extend the business rates holiday to help companies struggling amid the coronavirus pandemic.”

Rattled Keir Starmer urged to be more ‘pro-business’ | News | The Sunday Times

He could be more pro-small business by repealing the IR35 legislation his party introduced over 20 years ago...

Comment

Yeah, he'll cut the amount of rises proposed by Korbyn.

Comment

I should have used my automatrix sockie for this thread, oops, I guess mods will now ban it forever

Comment

Working...
        X