• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

French kiss...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

French kiss...

Mass orgy with 100 people raided by police as three arrested | Metro News

Police have raided a mass orgy with 100 people at a warehouse in France.

The event was interrupted at around 9pm in the Paris suburb of Collegien – three hours after France’s 6pm coronavirus curfew. A group of three people, believed to be the organisers, were arrested and up to 100 people were fined for flouting restrictions.

Officers also confiscated sound and lighting equipment and alcohol after local magistrates sitting in on an emergency session authorised this action.

Judges recommended that all the attendees were provided with basic sex education relating to the spread of viruses.

An investigator said: ‘The event was in breach of the curfew, and there were also problems with masks and social distancing.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Judges recommended that all the attendees were provided with basic sex education relating to the spread of viruses.

Comment

Come, as you are...
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
      X