• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Update on Tuesday Date...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tut, should have taken my advice!

Anyway what site do you use? I used to use faceparty but its full of chavvy kids these days and well Im not single anymore make a bit of difference

Lookitsme was ok and myspace seems to have nice girls on than just easy shags

Comment

I fell asleep halfway through this. Did duder go on another date ?

Comment

Duder,
        I am a hairy-arsed creature with too many tentacles. Met a lady at a business function last week. We’re having dinner at the weekend. Got chatting with another lady at the local. We’re also having dinner (early next week). You just have to be confident with them, show them there’s a beginning, a middle and an end to the date and a clear follow-up. You know how it is with dogs; If you’re scared of them when you approach them, they pick up on it, they don’t know where they stand with you, and so they take the canine course of action, which is to bite you. Same with ladies, except it’s the feline course of action which is to steer clear.

Get with the programme my friend and assert yourself! We are expecting results. You know, if your annual appraisal was based on your journeys into courtship, you’d be sacked. Don’t let us all down (we have after all added 11 pages of worldly wisdom to this thread).
        "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Thing
          Duder,
          I am a hairy-arsed creature with too many tentacles. Met a lady at a business function last week. We’re having dinner at the weekend. Got chatting with another lady at the local. We’re also having dinner (early next week). You just have to be confident with them, show them there’s a beginning, a middle and an end to the date and a clear follow-up. You know how it is with dogs; If you’re scared of them when you approach them, they pick up on it, they don’t know where they stand with you, and so they take the canine course of action, which is to bite you. Same with ladies, except it’s the feline course of action which is to steer clear.

Get with the programme my friend and assert yourself! We are expecting results. You know, if your annual appraisal was based on your journeys into courtship, you’d be sacked. Don’t let us all down (we have after all added 11 pages of worldly wisdom to this thread).
          Great advice
          take duder under your wings

Comment

Originally posted by andy
            Great advice
            take duder under your wings
            No thanks, I don’t want another kid brother to explain the birds & bees to…
            "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

http://www.coolbuddy.com/wallpapers/...d_Virgin11.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
                Thats the thing. I dont think she would be bothered either way.

Her attitude and approach is very much, im the beauty your the beast, you should feel damn lucky that you got a date with me.
                You've got a problem relating with women, haven't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                  You've got a problem relating with women, haven't you?
                  You surely feel some affiliation with him then eh? I'm suprised yous haven't formed a club!
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Maybe language has changed since my time but "Thanks for Tuesday" sounds like not interested to me.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                      Maybe language has changed since my time but "Thanks for Tuesday" sounds like not interested to me.

How would you know Xog - surely no one has ever said that to you
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X