• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Embarrassing moments...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually had an embarrasing moment a few hours ago. Stopped off at "The dole Office" (actually a Swedish bar in Arguineguin) and found myself in a booth in the company of a blond, a brunette, and a redhead, who me, what with my reputation, when would you eff'ing believe it: girly turns up, Surprise, surprise!" she says! Just hopped on a plane and flown down as she misses me.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
      Actually had an embarrasing moment a few hours ago. Stopped off at "The dole Office" (actually a Swedish bar in Arguineguin) and found myself in a booth in the company of a blond, a brunette, and a redhead, who me, what with my reputation, when would you eff'ing believe it: girly turns up, Surprise, surprise!" she says! Just hopped on a plane and flown down as she misses me.
      "...what with my reputation..."

Priceless!

Your reputation is that of a fibbing porker. Does that turn them on in Sweden, then?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

What was it you said before, oh thats it. No pictures, no linky, didn't happen!

I believe you, but I can't let it go.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
          I arranged to meet with a guy from here and took one look at him and ran away.

Embarrassing or what ?
          I cant believe you posted that - thats so mean
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Yes but who was it?

Come on who got stood up by Lucy? Who is this ugly fecker?
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              I cant believe you posted that - thats so mean
              Terrible. Isn't Robert Morley dead?

Comment

Originally posted by shoes
                When I meet new people who are overly smart for the environment I assume they are incompetent and have to do something to make up for it. Right every time so far, perhaps we have met?
                Perhaps we have, I would be the person telling you what I require you to deliver and speaking to those nasty business people on your behalf because you have all the social skills of an axe murderer.

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg
                  Perhaps we have, I would be the person telling you what I require you to deliver and speaking to those nasty business people on your behalf because you have all the social skills of an axe murderer.

See? Right again, another halfwit in a suit.

I would be on my clients site where I would meet you due to already having spoken to some 'nasty business people' and agreed a contract for services between my company and theirs. These days it's actually the norm in my experience that those with valuable technical skills are actually able to speak to others and have good social skills.

What are you bringing to the table? The ability to talk and put on your own choice of clothing, along with some misplaced arrogance. Nice one.

Now off you toddle, go attend your bullcrap meeting with others of your kind, I actually have some real work to do.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                    Terrible. Isn't Robert Morley dead?
                    So it's probably fair to say he wasn't looking his best then?

I'm Spartacus.

Comment

what with my reputation
                      Your reputation as someone who skips his medication regularly ?

Comment

Working...
                      X