• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tier 5

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Any more of that and we’ll stick you in the Tier 6 for angry little blowhards.
    and a happy new FOOG to you too.

Comment

Started in Brazil and was in US and Australia before the UK, according to the Mirror.

'Supercharged' mutant coronavirus was detected in Brazil in April, say scientists - Mirror Online
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        And a mince pie...
        Maybe a small sherry too

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          and a happy new FOOG to you too.
          I’m almost always happy. You should give it a go some time.

Comment

"The Government has not ruled out tougher new "Tier 5" restrictions, which could close schools and universities, or the prospect of a new national lockdown in January. However, a Whitehall source said that, in the "immediate future" the expansion of Tier 4 was more likely."

We must vaccinate two million a week to avoid third Covid wave, Government told

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Started in Brazil and was in US and Australia before the UK, according to the Mirror.

'Supercharged' mutant coronavirus was detected in Brazil in April, say scientists - Mirror Online
              We can't even have our own mutation we have to import it.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Yeh, bluddy foreign viruses!

Latest advice. Keep 1m away from the mirror. (The reflection is 1m back so that's 2m)
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

'Tier 5': England faces possible new Covid restrictions, source says | World news | The Guardian

Comment

Simon is not happy.

Comment

What Tier 5 restrictions could include, and who it might affect

Comment

Working...
                      X