• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris Johnson has “absolutely no doubt this country is going to prosper mightily”.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I nearly threw up in my mouth...
    I know, she's a minger, but he's not known for being choosy...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
      Is this about Brexit? Or surviving Covid?
      Neither. I just thought it was an interesting turn of phrase that I would like to share with you.

Comment

Boris Johnson says “absolutely no doubt this country is going to prosper mightily”
        translation - we are fecked

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
          Boris Johnson says “absolutely no doubt this country is going to prosper mightily”
          translation - we are fecked
          Although there's probably no doubt some people are going to prosper mightily
          Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            I know, she's a minger, but he's not known for being choosy...
            who knows, maybe he will impregnate her as well.
            That will be some parting gift to EU.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
              who knows, maybe he will impregnate her as well.
              That will be some parting gift to EU.
              I think you'll find she's been impregnated enough times:

They have seven children, born between 1987 and 1999.
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
              X