• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Get to visit an office

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Online parties help. I'm going to a Christmas one next week. I'm supposed to bring glühwein. But I plan on bringing brandy.
    I have a Christmas party to go to on Saturday. The friend who organised it sent out cocktail packs from Micro Bar Box and coordinated secret santa. One of the invitees is recovering from an op and isn't drinking so is therefore trusted to run the quiz.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      I have a Christmas party to go to on Saturday. The friend who organised it sent out cocktail packs from Micro Bar Box and coordinated secret santa. One of the invitees is recovering from an op and isn't drinking so is therefore trusted to run the quiz.
      Saturday may be the last Saturday for a while that you are allowed to go out....

London ‘facing Tier 3 before Christmas’ as figures shows rates up in 21 boroughs | Evening Standard
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Saturday may be the last Saturday for a while that you are allowed to go out....

London ‘facing Tier 3 before Christmas’ as figures shows rates up in 21 boroughs | Evening Standard
        It's an online party.

Comment

Working...
        X