• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cleaning Bathrooms

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lukemg
    Yeah, I know we are all equal etc but, it does no good for a woman to see her man doing these sorts of mr muscle cleaning jobs around the house. Despite all the protestations and New Man b*llocks, they want him to be a man. No harm in him putting up shelving, taking on some heavier gardening work that she can respect but on hands and knees cleaning the bowl - no.
    Besides, get the blocks that foam, clean, smell, whatever and chuck some bleach in once a week = job done for the worst bit !
    Now - I can't get my grout in the shower clean at all - any suggestions ?

No need to see the man doing the cleaning, I'd happily go shopping while he does it, and when I get back home its as if the place was cleaned by magic, I do other chores when no one is watching, and everyone thinks the washing the ironing cleaning the whole kitchen is done by a an invisible fairy

Suggestion : regrout or retile !

Comment

Working...
    X