• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cleaning Bathrooms

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Jobs: -
    Cooking
    cleaning (including bog)
    washing
    hooverring
    gardenning
    shopping
    organising fecking everything
    and everything else

His Jobs: -
    Keeping me happy
    Oh, and lighting.

This normally works quite well, until I (very occassionally) have a bit of a boggle about something mindless like leaving things under the sofa (why that bothers me I will never know!) then I normally go on strike for a couple of hours, we shag, make up, and repeat for another few months.

I like doing stuff in the house - cleaning the kitchen or bog is very satisfying to me. Bizzarre, but true.

*Sorry ladies - I've probably set the women's lib movement back about 300 years.
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

My wife says that watching me do the cleaning is very therapeutic.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        then I normally go on strike for a couple of hours, we shag, make up, and repeat for another few months.
        Aww......what a helpless romantic!!

Comment

household chores, not me, let someone else do that, including the 4 bogs
          Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            My Jobs: -
            Cooking
            cleaning (including bog)
            washing
            hooverring
            gardenning
            shopping
            organising fecking everything
            and everything else

His Jobs: -
            Keeping me happy
            Oh, and lighting.

This normally works quite well, until I (very occassionally) have a bit of a boggle about something mindless like leaving things under the sofa (why that bothers me I will never know!) then I normally go on strike for a couple of hours, we shag, make up, and repeat for another few months.

I like doing stuff in the house - cleaning the kitchen or bog is very satisfying to me. Bizzarre, but true.

*Sorry ladies - I've probably set the women's lib movement back about 300 years.
            Are you my wife?
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Its a woman's job to clean bogs. Says so in the bible

Chico

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                Its a woman's job to clean bogs. Says so in the bible

Chico
                hmmm - its always been a men's job in my bible and the bible of most of my firends.

SA - you are not setting any women rights my dear - am sure there are plenty of door mat women around - if you are happy that's the main thing

btw: what are you doing on the forum on your first day of work ? do wana get the sack? at least wait a couple of days before you starting wasting time here!

Comment

I hang the washing out in the morning, make the bed and roll the blinds up in the bed room, then hover once a week, the GF does the bathrooms, kitchen and cooks....I sometimes cook.....
                  SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                    I hang the washing out in the morning, make the bed and roll the blinds up in the bed room, then hover once a week, the GF does the bathrooms, kitchen and cooks....I sometimes cook.....

Only a man would think rolling the blinds up was a chore
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Yeah, I know we are all equal etc but, it does no good for a woman to see her man doing these sorts of mr muscle cleaning jobs around the house. Despite all the protestations and New Man b*llocks, they want him to be a man. No harm in him putting up shelving, taking on some heavier gardening work that she can respect but on hands and knees cleaning the bowl - no.
                      Besides, get the blocks that foam, clean, smell, whatever and chuck some bleach in once a week = job done for the worst bit !
                      Now - I can't get my grout in the shower clean at all - any suggestions ?

Comment

Working...
                      X