• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The UK has become the first country in the world to approve the Pfizer/BioNTech jab

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I saw it on the news, my first thought was:

And then I thought:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      Jesus F***ng Christ you are mad
      And how can we moan on here if we're dead?
      You seem to lack the ability to think reasonably. I didnt imply that this was poison that they are injecting! Its a slow killer, designed to act in such a way that the government can claim that its nothing to do with the vaccine and that people are dying of natural causes.

Once you have had the vaccine, you cannot reverse it. Its like a death sentence with no pardon available. You will be the first on here moaning that you werent sufficiently warned like a bloody entitled snowflake.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Rabbits had some side effects in early testing

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          You seem to lack the ability to think reasonably. I didnt imply that this was poison that they are injecting! Its a slow killer, designed to act in such a way that the government can claim that its nothing to do with the vaccine and that people are dying of natural causes.

Once you have had the vaccine, you cannot reverse it. Its like a death sentence with no pardon available. You will be the first on here moaning that you werent sufficiently warned like a bloody entitled snowflake.
          didn’t
          it’s
          it’s
          it’s (again!)

Mods can we have that retarded vetran sockie retired?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Let’s not forget VB6 which enabled even DimPrawn level programmers to bill £500 per day
            I thought he earned more than that? He was always boasting how rich he was.
            First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
              Do you know his favour metal?

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

And why exactly would a government want everybody to die? There must be much easier ways to do that if they wanted to.

The Covid-19 vaccines are based on existing corona virus vaccines and have been proven to work for many years, just some modifications for the covid-19 variant of it, which is one of the reasons besides the incredibly hard work of scientists why it could be developed so quickly

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                  He got paid in gold coins, he would not accept any other legal tender.

The rumour is that, he got inspired by the dragon in Hobbit movie and filled his mansion with his gold coins and is now sleeping on them. Bless him.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Do you know his favour metal?
                    Iron Maiden?
                    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                      The Covid-19 vaccines are based on existing corona virus vaccines and have been proven to work for many years
                      False - there were no vaccines for coronaviruses (common cold), also Pfizer uses mRNA platform which is until now untested in humans

Comment

Working...
                      X