• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chewed up and Spat Out..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kramer
    ahhh man ... at least you got to go out and have some fun...

Another one for the experience pile... pick it up and move on..

your better than that mate!

Yeah absolutely!!!! I totally agree with Kramer - so what if it didn't work out, you're getting closer each time man.

The more people you go out with, the more experience you'll pick up, and one day you'll just crack it.

You should just be proud of yourself for keeping your chin up and plodding on with more dates after that last lass.

So did you have any fun then? Or did yous just not have anything to talk about?
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      Yeah absolutely!!!! I totally agree with Kramer - so what if it didn't work out, you're getting closer each time man.

The more people you go out with, the more experience you'll pick up, and one day you'll just crack it.

You should just be proud of yourself for keeping your chin up and plodding on with more dates after that last lass.

So did you have any fun then? Or did yous just not have anything to talk about?
      We talked for over 2.5hrs.

First part of the date went well, we connected. We talked about our past correspondance, she told a few stories about past dates, i did the same. We talked about general chit chat stuff, holidays planned, internet dating, the location of the bar, work, skiing holidays, ideal perfect partner all that kind of stuff. Saying that her body language was always pointing towards me at this stage and i was resisting by facing my body straight forward instead of across to her.

Second phase of the date just had a lull. I kinda was asking her questions about what she likes to do, if she had any passions or interests, but got back boring old tulip, like 'no dont have a passion' and errr stuff like i like cooking dinner for guests.

I must admit, she did ask me a few questions which was refreshing cause some girls just sit there. But generally, after my second glass of wine i was lost for words. Couldnt be arsed with her.

Basically it was a relaxed evening, but i found her hard work and the reason for this was i dont think she was interested from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
        We talked for over 2.5hrs.

First part of the date went well, we connected. We talked about our past correspondance, she told a few stories about past dates, i did the same. We talked about general chit chat stuff, holidays planned, internet dating, the location of the bar, work, skiing holidays, ideal perfect partner all that kind of stuff. Saying that her body language was always pointing towards me at this stage and i was resisting by facing my body straight forward instead of across to her.

Second phase of the date just had a lull. I kinda was asking her questions about what she likes to do, if she had any passions or interests, but got back boring old tulip, like 'no dont have a passion' and errr stuff like i like cooking dinner for guests.

I must admit, she did ask me a few questions which was refreshing cause some girls just sit there. But generally, after my second glass of wine i was lost for words. Couldnt be arsed with her.

Basically it was a relaxed evening, but i found her hard work and the reason for this was i dont think she was interested from the start.
        Woah there - it took you 2.5 hours to get through one glass of wine?!!!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

SA rinses her teeth with a bottle after brushing before going out for the night!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Woah there - it took you 2.5 hours to get through one glass of wine?!!!

2 glasses.

Comment

i like cooking dinner for guests
              and you didn't follow this up with "that sounds nice, would you cook for me?" open invite missed. You poof.
              You could even have tried "we could not bother with dinner and go straight to bed" FFS.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

2 glasses.
                In 2.5 hours? I think I've spotted the problem...

Comment

Why is it that if a bloke said that it would sound patronising....

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
                    Why is it that if a bloke said that it would sound patronising....
                    Yeah actually that did sound a bit patronising - I didn't mean it like that.

I just meant he's new to being single again, and when I talked about experience I meant at this online dating thing, not in general.

Soz Duder.
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                      In 2.5 hours? I think I've spotted the problem...
                      #

This realy is the problem like - you need to go out with someone who wants to get utterly hammerred. Those nights alwasy end in shagging, or at the very least serious gropey snogging!

I know thats not what you want long term, but you seriously need it for the now!!

Start looking for descriptions where drinking is their only passtime!
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X