• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official US 2020 Elections thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    You can still get 1/9 on Biden!
    Odds not changing?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Odds not changing?
      1/14 now.

Comment

PA will be going to Biden, I reckon. Serious prospect of 306 if he gets GA too, which would be a bigly kicking of the Trumpkin.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          PA will be going to Biden, I reckon. Serious prospect of 306 if he gets GA too, which would be a bigly kicking of the Trumpkin.
          GA looks just out of reach - not many votes left to count

Comment

All I want to see is Trump have a melt down. I have very little interest in the rest that's going on.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

GA looks just out of reach - not many votes left to count
              I think it was 50k last time I checked and Biden needed about 64% or something and was getting north of that because they're postal ballots from population centres. Anyway, you may be right, but these ballots are effectively being counted in groups by demographic (due to the way Democrats chose to vote) and the outstanding groups are mainly Biden supporters, so things could change quickly.

Comment

I think it was 50k last time I checked and Biden needed about 64% or something and was getting north of that because they're postal ballots from population centres. Anyway, you may be right, but these ballots are effectively being counted in groups by demographic (due to the way Democrats chose to vote) and the outstanding groups are mainly Biden supporters, so things could change quickly.

Comment

As long as he gets Penn it’s good (while keeping Nevada and Arisona)

Comment

Where is our Simple Jack?

Comment

As long as he gets Penn it’s good (while keeping Nevada and Arisona)
                      If he get's PA, it's game over, and he will get PA based on the current trajectory and outstanding demographic.

Comment

Working...
                      X