• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lockdown speculation reaches fever pitch as Dominic Cummings spotted filling car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lockdown speculation reaches fever pitch as Dominic Cummings spotted filling car

Dominic Cummings has been spotted fuelling up his stupid car, and fuelling lockdown speculation in the process (oh VERY good, can’t believe Have I Got News For You didn’t return your calls with gold like that -ed)The special adviser to the Prime Minister and slimy twat to everyone else caused uproar during the last lockdown when he took his covid-riddled family on an adventure drive across the country, culminating in a lovely day out at Barnard Castle.
    “BASTARD Castle, more like,” commented Simon Williams, before looking around to see if anyone laughed.
    “Anyway, I saw him. He’s the less-likeable Tony Robinson, yeah? Yeah, that’s the one. He was fuelling up at Heston services and he also bought not one but TWO backs of Haribo Starmix.
    “One bag is a fine treat of an afternoon, but TWO? That’s long-trip planning right there.
    “And he looked dead shifty – though I understand that might just be the way his face is.”
    A spokesperson for Dominic Cummings said, “Dominic was just testing his ability to fuel a car.
    “Every trip Dominic takes is a test of some kind, to make him a more efficient human being. There’s no wasted movement with him.
    “He’s quite brilliant, especially for a lizard.
    “Anyway, you don’t need to be one of his super-forecasters to realise what the sight of Dominic Cummings filling the car will lead to.
    “But remember, whatever happens next, you really don’t need that much toilet roll.”

Lockdown speculation reaches fever pitch as Dominic Cummings spotted filling car with petrol
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Working...
X