• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/hollandcourtney/...760118784?s=20
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
        You're a Corbyn AND Trump fan?
        He supports losers. He supported Corbyn who not only failed to win the GE but has now been suspended from his own party, just imagine what is going to happen to Trump?
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Is the USA unusual in that the incumbent stays in power for several months after the election, or is the UK unusual that they are out of #10 typically the day after the election?

I was considering that if Trump loses and accepts it, he's still got quite some time to use the office as a soapbox.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

He will never accept it

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Is the USA unusual in that the incumbent stays in power for several months after the election, or is the UK unusual that they are out of #10 typically the day after the election?

I was considering that if Trump loses and accepts it, he's still got quite some time to use the office as a soapbox.
              Never gonna happen.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                Never gonna happen.
                Indulge me.

Interesting, polls taken a bit of a lurch to the red - several states switched in the last day: US election 2020 polls: Who is ahead - Trump or Biden? - BBC News

Comment

Indulge me.

Interesting, polls taken a bit of a lurch to the red - several states switched in the last day: US election 2020 polls: Who is ahead - Trump or Biden? - BBC News
                  You need to be careful with recent polls. A lot of low-quality GOP pollsters dropped polls in the last day or two with the goal of shifting the mood. Depending on which poll aggregator you look to, these polls will be reflected or not. For example, you can't trust the RCP average. The reality is that the polls haven't shifted at all in the last 2-3 weeks.

Comment

They've been moving back and forth on 538. I had assumed the BBC aggregator would be fairly reliable, as this is an area they are still good but I will admit I hadn't looked into it.

Do they do exit polls in USA like we get? Maybe they should get Prof Curtis out there, he could make an absolute fortune.

Comment

They've been moving back and forth on 538. I had assumed the BBC aggregator would be fairly reliable, as this is an area they are still good but I will admit I hadn't looked into it.

Do they do exit polls in USA like we get? Maybe they should get Prof Curtis out there, he could make an absolute fortune.
                      Right, I think 538 has been around 87%-90% Biden for some time, fluctuating within small margins - it explicitly accounts for poll biases, where possible, and puts a very limited weight on the lower quality pollsters.

There are no reliable exit polls in the US. You probably won't know the results until well into the night and, for some swing states (e.g., PA), probably not for days, especially with the volume of mail-in votes. Florida counts quickly so that will give a good early indication as a large swing state with 29 electoral college votes.

Comment

Working...
                      X