• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kids

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw: I want to make a bet with you all, wonder if you can guess the answer to this,

Guess the total value of my daughter's mobile bill (which I received at Xmas)

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
      I think you're old enough to be my Mum.
      Any woman who has a 12-year old kid is....
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Milf!!!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
          btw: I want to make a bet with you all, wonder if you can guess the answer to this,

Give us a clue! 1 week, 1 month, 3 months? How long? About 5 quid per day.

BTW as an alternative to my last answer, why not shove all the junk from the spare room into your kids room.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
            Give us a clue! 1 week, 1 month, 3 months? How long? About 5 quid per day.

BTW as an alternative to my last answer, why not shove all the junk from the spare room into your kids room.

mobile phone bill is monthly ..

good idea about the spare room junk, will use this next time ! I already cleaned up this time - wasn't easy for me to dismantle my son’s drum-kit and all the amplifiers etc

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              And I'm old enough to be your grandpa...
              That's right, so step aside and button it old timer!!
              Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                I've got computers older than you, sonny...
                I don't think I've got anything that's older than you.....
                Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
                  I don't think I've got anything that's older than you.....
                  Your sense of humour?
                  I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                    Milf!!!
                    More likely to be FILF in your case MF!

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown

How does a kid get a monthly bill mobile account?
                      I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Working...
                      X