• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2020 US Presidential Election thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    If you want to believe that then, well.

Biden is clearly sick and his appearances remind me of the way Michael Jackson was stage managed by his entourage from one car crash outing to another. It is borderline abuse what they are putting him through just now.
    Clearly to you.

Comment

Trump was smart in April, he said he had "total" authority in the state's COVID plans. Predictably the press spent a week writing about how legally he had no control.

Then he is like "aye, you're probably right".

His ability to manipulate his enemies is second to none.
      Would have been funny if it wasn't 170k dead in the US and counting - before very grim winter.

Comment

Trump is very sick, he has delusions of grandeur making him a very dangerous man. He is narcissistic, he is mentally unbalanced, he is paranoid, he is a compulsive liar, has misogynistic, fascist and racist tendencies and I suspect that is why people of a certain trait like him
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          We all know that you're an interplanetary scale cretin, darmie, but mocking him for that is pretty cretinous, as I think you'd agree if it had been directed towards, say, Merkel's shaking. It isn't as though it's hard to find things to ridicule. It's like shooting fish in a barrel or engaging in banter with darmie.
          Looks like a combination of heat and lockdown is getting to someone
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Would have been funny if it wasn't 170k dead in the US and counting - before very grim winter.

Originally posted by Donald Trump
            You can call it a germ, you can call it a flu, you can call it a virus, you know you can call it many different names. I’m not sure anybody even knows what it is.

27 March 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              You've missed a bit of context here re Minny's ramblings about Biden.
              Yeah, I now see that too, but it doesn't offset darmie's cretinism. As much as I'd like to subtract a darmie from a scootie and get a zero, it turns out that I get twice the negative win.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Looks like a combination of heat and lockdown is getting to someone
                You, it seems.

Comment

If you want to believe that then, well.

Biden is clearly sick and his appearances remind me of the way Michael Jackson was stage managed by his entourage from one car crash outing to another. It is borderline abuse what they are putting him through just now.
                  Then what's wrong with Trump?

As part of his signs and symptoms he keeps lying, has a strange skin colour and has issues with his hair.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Then what's wrong with Trump?

As part of his signs and symptoms he keeps lying, has a strange skin colour and has issues with his hair.
                    Daddy did not love him, basically.

Plus he is the biggest arsehole this side of the galaxy.

Comment

Nope, definitely a triggered jb
                      Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                      You, it seems.
                      Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon

Comment

Working...
                      X