• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2020 US Presidential Election thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count your blessings it's not 90 minutes of Chelsea Clinton asking forgiveness for being white.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
      There's something a bit odd about the speakers at the Republican convention. Some of them don't have the surname Trump

Here's some of the other nutters speaking:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

MAGA hat kid must be worth about 100 million now.

And Epstein was a democrat donor.

And the "racist gun couple" are democrat donors as well.
          Last edited by minestrone; 24 August 2020, 08:57.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

So was Trump.

Comment

Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987 and since that time has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.

n a 2004 interview, Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer: "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat," explaining: "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans."

Comment

Another of Trump's finest Covid hours.

Fact check: Trump lies that he was being 'sarcastic' when he talked about injecting disinfectant - CNNPolitics

He's clearly unfit to lead a country.

Comment

How can you fact check someone claiming their words were sarcastic?

Comment

St. Louis Couple Who Waved Guns At Black Lives Matter Protesters To Speak At RNC
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well, I'm not surprised.

That gun grabber Biden will have the country defenceless against roaming nutters.

Comment

Working...
                      X