• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Joe Biden

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    For snowflakes and lefties it is forcing, it’s what you get for being so reliant on other people’s approval.

Either way, whether your personal interpretation of this sees this as forcing or not doesn’t negate the original context of how unhinged the left have become. Which was the reason I brought up this example.

Like I said, if you need to be so pedantic about the word ‘forced’ then you can take it as something else and have your CUK win for today.

Forced, encouraged, threatened, guilted, shamed. Whatever

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Forced and encouraged are somewhat different. How predictable that you would choose the word to twist reality (and then retreat into some "have your CUK win for today BS). Anyway, come over to the other thread and talk about Orwell. Much more enlightening.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Trump is morbidly obese, that's medical fact.
      No it isn't. He is in the obese BMI range, not the morbidly obese range.

Comment

Trump is morbidly obese, that's medical fact.
        I don't think it is actually. Morbidly obese by definition is someone who has a BMI greater than 40. Trump has a BMI of 30.5 (height 190cm; weight 243lbs).

Assuming the published measurements are correct of course

Comment

more important even than trumps girth

During May 2020, in South Africa, there were fifteen farm attacks and four farm murders, whilst only one farm attack was averted.

During April 2020, there were seventeen farm attacks and one farm murder. During the month of March 2020, there were six farm murders and thirty-five farm attacks.

During the month of February 2020, there were eight farm murders and 31 farm attacks in South Africa, whilst one farm attack was successfully averted.

odd how the media seem to ignore this issue

Farm Attacks and Murders in South Africa | Broadcasting the pain of South African farmers
          Last edited by mrdonuts; 18 June 2020, 19:09.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            I don't think it is actually. Morbidly obese by definition is someone who has a BMI greater than 40. Trump has a BMI of 30.5 (height 190cm; weight 243lbs). Assuming the published measurements are correct of course
            Nancy Pelosi fears for 'morbidly obese' Trump after hydroxychloroquine admission | US news | The Guardian

Trump certanly lies about his weight - there is no way he is 243 lbs, zero chance -

'''Girthers''' compared Trump to athletes in his weight range

Fat fook is at least 300 and most likely lied about his height too.

Comment

Nancy Pelosi fears for 'morbidly obese' Trump after hydroxychloroquine admission | US news | The Guardian

Trump certanly lies about his weight - there is no way he is 243 lbs, zero chance -

'''Girthers''' compared Trump to athletes in his weight range

Fat fook is at least 300 and most likely lied about his height too.
              She's talking nonsense. He's just obese.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                She's talking nonsense. He's just obese.
                I guess I could agree that he is far uglier inside than outside

Comment

I guess I could agree that he is far uglier inside than outside
                  that's possible??

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    She's talking nonsense. He's just just a fat bastard
                    FTFY
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
                      more important even than trumps girth

During May 2020, in South Africa, there were fifteen farm attacks and four farm murders, whilst only one farm attack was averted.

During April 2020, there were seventeen farm attacks and one farm murder. During the month of March 2020, there were six farm murders and thirty-five farm attacks.

During the month of February 2020, there were eight farm murders and 31 farm attacks in South Africa, whilst one farm attack was successfully averted.

odd how the media seem to ignore this issue

Farm Attacks and Murders in South Africa | Broadcasting the pain of South African farmers

The media, writers and commentators haven't been ignoring it, it's been ongoing for decades. It sounds like you should read this book from the mid 1990s :

Dervla Murphy - South From the Limpopo

South from the Limpopo: Travels Through South Africa by Dervla Murphy

Comment

Working...
                      X