• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

White patriots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    do they? prove it!

I don't need a new arsehole I have you!
    You now have the complete set of primary schoolkid playground arguments:

"The dictionary definition of x is y."

and

"Prove it."

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      You now have the complete set of primary schoolkid playground arguments:

"The dictionary definition of x is y."

and

"Prove it."
      ah - attack the man because you have lost the argument!

no you missed - "you cant, so you lose."

Simple stuff don't make tulip up.

So where are these thousands of nice guys of colour dying daily at the hands of the US Police? Put up or shut up.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

ah - attack the man because you have lost the argument!

no you missed - "you cant, so you lose."

Simple stuff don't make tulip up.

So where are these thousands of nice guys of colour dying daily at the hands of the US Police? Put up or shut up.
        This is a good case in point as to your poor cognitive skills. Please quote me where I said or suggested that thousands of nice guys of colour die daily at the hands of the US police.

Comment

This is a good case in point as to your poor cognitive skills. Please quote me where I said or suggested that thousands of nice guys of colour die daily at the hands of the US police.

No I actually added the Police part to make sure you stayed on track. However if you want to deviate as you normally try to when you lose, please do try to make an understandable point.

Comment

No I actually added the Police part to make sure you stayed on track. However if you want to deviate as you normally try to when you lose, please do try to make an understandable point.
            So why are you asking me to demonstrate that there are "thousands of nice guys of colour dying daily at the hands of the US Police" when I never claimed such a thing?

Comment

So why are you asking me to demonstrate that there are "thousands of nice guys of colour dying daily at the hands of the US Police" when I never claimed such a thing?

Well as the discussion is about death at the hands of the US Police (George Floyd) what else did you mean? Death by car accident? Stroke?

please try and make sense!

Comment

Well as the discussion is about death at the hands of the US Police (George Floyd) what else did you mean? Death by car accident? Stroke?

please try and make sense!
                All deaths - it was contrasting the death of George Floyd with other deaths to explain why there was a public outpouring of grief in this one particular case. That was entirely clear and would make sense to anyone of average or above intelligence. Re-read the relevant post and ask if you need further help.

Comment

All deaths - I was quoting some irrelevant tulip because I have lost again
                  FTFY

So actually that makes a massive memorial to a violent, drug addicted ex con who the Police killed while trying to incompetently arrest him even more ridiculous. Though there is a suggestion they knew each other and disliked each other so Chauvin may have taken an opportunity to hurt someone he didn't like. All we need now is for us to find out he was banging his wife.

Those hard working people of all colours should be honoured.

I imagine there were plenty of deaths of innocents in custody that stand up to scrutiny that this could of been used as the basis for this protest.

I suspect when they get to trial the facts will come out and BLM will look very stupid. Its already failing with various celebs spouting racist crap and people demanding any statue deserves pulling down.

Comment

FTFY

So actually that makes a massive memorial to a violent, drug addicted ex con who the Police killed while trying to incompetently arrest him even more ridiculous. Though there is a suggestion they knew each other and disliked each other so Chauvin may have taken an opportunity to hurt someone he didn't like. All we need now is for us to find out he was banging his wife.

Those hard working people of all colours should be honoured.

I imagine there were plenty of deaths of innocents in custody that stand up to scrutiny that this could of been used as the basis for this protest.

I suspect when they get to trial the facts will come out and BLM will look very stupid. Its already failing with various celebs spouting racist crap and people demanding any statue deserves pulling down.
                    Hang on a minute. Before you wriggle on to the next point, can you see yet how your comprehension was faulty?

Comment

Hang on a minute. Before you wriggle on to the next point, can you see yet how your comprehension was faulty?
                      Do please explain as I don't speak idjit like you.

Comment

Working...
                      X