• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Life on the beach - an employed agents story

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life on the beach - an employed agents story

"Pina Colada pour favour, down a bit, oooohhh that's soooo nice!"
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Lunch on the beach: A contractors story.

Chaldi chaldi tandoori wallah
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
      Chaldi chaldi tandoori wallah
      Wallah
      n (India) usually in combination: person in charge of or employed at a particular thing; "a kitchen wallah"; "the book wallah"

Typical racist stereotyping - tandoori wallah - advocating the servitude and subjugation of indian working classes. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, present yourself to your local lynching mob immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
        Wallah
        n (India) usually in combination: person in charge of or employed at a particular thing; "a kitchen wallah"; "the book wallah"

Typical racist stereotyping - tandoori wallah - advocating the servitude and subjugation of indian working classes. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, present yourself to your local lynching mob immediately.
        What if the Tandoori Wallah is a stunning white lass? and that is what the head waiter called em too.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

head waiter in thailand mean a totally different thing!
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
            What if the Tandoori Wallah is a stunning white lass? and that is what the head waiter called em too.
            She (if it is a she, if this is Thailand) may have converted to Buddhism and her beliefs must be respected - servitude may be a religious choice, and your broad 'asian' stereotyping is a disgrace. Repent immediately.

Comment

Working...
            X