• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

China lies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Remember VW and Mercedes
    That was private companies with a commercial motive.

What motive would German state have to either hide deaths completely or fake death certificates?

Lack of death spike will certainly get attention of everybody

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      Remember VW and Mercedes
      Lol Germany is so fecked.

Who on gods earth will buy a new car now!

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post

Yeah, who will needs cars in world full of deadly coronavirus - much better to take a train or a bus

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Yeah, who will needs cars in world full of deadly coronavirus - much better to take a train or a bus
          No one has any money - and the banks are skint.

Will Porsche take a bag of magic beans as payment for a 911 Turbo?

Comment

The Chinese will...Volkswagen, among others, started some of their factories last week to build spares for China (primarily.)
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

So China supposedly lies about death count.

And so is Germany then and especially South Korea.
              21 million cell phone accounts were closed since Covid, and 843000 Land line accounts, indicating that China are significantly under reporting deaths.

Is China hiding COVID-19 death toll? 21 million cell phones disappeared, why?

Comment

Originally posted by caffeine man View Post
                21 million cell phone accounts were closed since Covid, and 843000 Land line accounts, indicating that China are significantly under reporting deaths.

Clearly phone subscriptions cancelled to save the deposit for their new Volkswagens.

Comment

**** me, China telecom companies are on the ball. I bet BT, O§, et. al. are not that quick
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Ok, let’s assume this is all true and that all of those owners died from Covid.

That would give us 22 mln dead, at 3% mortality that means 600 mln were supposedly infected.

Could that have happened over 3 months period with harsh Chinese style lockdowns?

No chance since we have just 2 mln infected in whole world and over 100k deaths - and infection was spreading quicker than initially in China.

So, all that phone BS, even if true, got nothing to do with Covid deaths in China.

Comment

Clearly phone subscriptions cancelled to save the deposit for their new Volkswagens.

“ In 2015, China recorded 1.3 billion mobile subscribers in its domestic market. Nearly everyone in the country has a mobile phone. Nearly 29.6 percent of mobile consumers or 386 million users are on the LTE 4G network.”

Mobile phone industry in China - Wikipedia

So 22 mln is 2.2% - is it conceivable that when economy is shutdown and people stay at home (where they got fiber internet) some would save money by say not buying new phone and not renewing contract? Certainly possible, even likely.

Comment

Working...
                      X