• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK's record toll higher than Italy's worst day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Russia is doing more tests per day than this country actually and lockdown now is proper - even dictatorships realised that there is no point i ruling over lots of sick and dead people in population
    Only because Putin got infected....
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      by by then, don't let the door slap your arse...................
      I pay large taxes here, not in Russia

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Only because Putin got infected....
        He would not get anywhere near such danger, he only goes in person abroad to met world leaders as otherwise breach of protocol to send his doppelgängers

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I pay large taxes here, not in Russia
          i don't give a flying feck.
          you're a miserable twat.
          just what we DON'T need, right now.

Comment

i don't give a flying feck.
            you're a miserable twat.
            just what we DON'T need, right now.
            Failure of Govt that results in thousands of deaths is less of a problem for you than somebody pointing it out?

If you don’t like what I post then kist add me to ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Why oh why oh why do people persist in getting this wrong?

You don't vote for the PM. You vote for a party and the party chooses their leader and that leader becomes PM if a majority is secured.

Next time, just stop the sentence early so you look less like a buffoon yourself.

Depends on the party. In most fully democratic parties you can join and vote for the leader - in fact in most there's nothing to stop you doing so and it's encouraged.

With the Tories you can't do that, as they favour elitism and the notion a few of the nepotistic cabinet are better placed to choose; patently untrue as if evidenced by the fact it's all "I'll scratch your back...". They apparently know better than you who would be best, which seems a shame as it errors on undemocratic.

But: you knew this detail already I'm sure, as you're a Tory voter. My understanding is you're the <name snip> I managed years ago who is an out and out Tory and regularly annoyed permanent staff by boasting of such inappropriately, of which you had to be reminded to "keep it down".

The permies also didn't take kindly to you moaning about very minor trivialities of daily life whilst they faced serious and genuine hardships; I suspect you missed the context of their plight.

(You yourself linked your real name to your userID when placing yourself forward for an IPSE role, so I don't think I'm out of place in posting this.)

If it isn't you, whichever username she has is lurking here. I've tried hard to block the embarrassment from that gig out of my mind.

It seems you're the buffoon, <modsnip>
              Last edited by Contractor UK; 12 April 2020, 18:14. Reason: name snip

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
                TL : DR.
                you really are a complete Arsehole, aren't you?
                your pompous presbyterian self importance will come home to roost sometime.
                hopefully.

Comment

you really are a complete Arsehole, aren't you?
                  your pompous presbyterian self importance will come home to roost sometime.
                  hopefully.
                  I'm not religious.

I like facts. As Old Greg has highlighted: Facts make BR14 sad.

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
                    I'm not religious.

I like facts. As Old Greg has highlighted: Facts make BR14 sad.
                    oh, another assgoo socky then.

twat.

Comment

oh, another assgoo socky then.

twat.
                      No.

It does show your mental deficiency that you are unable to cope with diversity of opinion and instead favour assuming that anybody not in your camp is one of a couple of posters here. At your older age this is particularly strange, although not a surprise.

Comment

Working...
                      X