• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

beer in london next week

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday 9th is perfect for me - great to hear you can make it SA, bring yer lad - he'll be alright with us dodgy internet types.

Comment

Lets see if we can go to more than one pub this time eh?
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Finish the night off with a slice of Pizza and a trip to the Hypodrome
        I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          Lets see if we can go to more than one pub this time eh?
          Totally. Pub crawl it is - and can we try not to be so polite this time?

Say, what about starting with that pub with the tree inside it near leics sq? Nice atmosphere - will be hard finding pubs that won't be heaving though.

Comment

Have a good one, groovers. Can't make that date unfortunately. This time can someone please bring a camera/take some camphone pics and upload them to a photo sharing site of your choice? We should have done it at the Christmas one.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
              Have a good one, groovers. Can't make that date unfortunately. This time can someone please bring a camera/take some camphone pics and upload them to a photo sharing site of your choice? We should have done it at the Christmas one.

No probs - won't forget the camera this time - we can swap the names around to keep them guessing who's who.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
                No probs - won't forget the camera this time - we can swap the names around to keep them guessing who's who.
                I shall miss your shouts, RH.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

As SA comes down from GeordieLand, I'll be winging my way up there on the 9th so can't make it.
                  Call the cops

Comment

Sorry wasnt following this thread. Whens the beer?

Actually. I can get us onto the guest list of a rather trendy pub/club in Oxford Street. Private tables etc!!!!

Mates the general manager
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

do it!
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Working...
                      X