• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Real Advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HankWangford
    Just arrange a (workshop) meeting with all the original participants and make them go through the same things to allow you to document them, if they refuse to attend hand the manager the minutes of the meeting which shows a list of non attendees, if they attend you get your info.
    Good idea - in fact that's what I did, I asked the person who ran it to come and explain everything to me, I also asked him to help with documenting some of the stuff - he was not very happy, but tough !!

I asked the business users to sign off what I documented and fill in any gaps before submitting - if they sign it off then no one can object its not right!!

I thought about the whol thing, if they want to pay me £500 for typing up stuff then let them and Feck them !!! I collect my kerching and that's all I care about... if they already decided they didn't like me objecting and not happy with me then Feck them again !! plenty more fish in the sea

Comment

Working...
    X