• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doom brought me here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doom brought me here

Hello peeps,

I'm back.

Miss me?

Like the Coronavirus.

Comment

Which other posters are going to return?

Hopefully janey.....

Comment

Wotho Dimmy.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

You never left
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            You never left

Comment

I have been away too.
              Only came back to research finding a brolly and have a bit of time on my hands as commuting has been eliminated (not doomed just forced to WFH)
              This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Which other posters are going to return?

Hopefully janey.....
                I did

(I'm not a DimPrawn though)

Comment

So weird!!

I genuinely came back today, as after a year trying to 'take it easy' and take FT job - I'm returning to contracting , starting next Monday . I came because of Doom, to see what the view was on going on site with this going on.

I've picked the best possible time to switch, and with a wife with 'underlying health conditions' I'm paranoid to hell of Corona; but also don't want to look a complete softy for wanting to not go on site, for a client that openly states 'we don't encourage working from home'.

Anyhoo, nice to see the usual suspects around , and ewark :P

Comment

Working...
                  X