• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How much did you earn today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by n5gooner
    About £475 I'd guess...
    Female + car+ garage+ service will never be less than four figures
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Incase the IR are monitoring...I only earn £8000 a year, which is £30.77 per day.
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000
        Incase the IR are monitoring...I only earn £8000 a year, which is £30.77 per day.
        IR investigation on its way.....
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
          250-300 a day? How come you don't get permanent jobs?
          Cause as a contractor i average about 60k per year, plus i run my own business project, and i have the flexibility to do what i want when i want it.

If i went permie on my skills, i would be looking at starting salart of 40k min prb 50k max, loss of life to the company, and putting up with bulltulip politics all day.

I prefer to be my own man thanks.

Comment

Ignore Fancko, he is permie, a company man, and someone who enjoys his 360 deg appraisals a bit too much.

Comment

Working...
            X