• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Up Around the Bend

Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Hawkwind - Masters of the Universe - Full Album - YouTube

Hawkwind: Masters of the Universe: Full album.

Why do I prefer this stuff to anything they did after about 1976?
      It all went downhill after they ironically kicked Lemmy out for doing drugs
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Jake Bugg @ Reading 2013

He's not bad.

Comment

http://wowmp3.net /music/gang-starr-full-clip-mp3.html = Gang Starr - Full Clip

Comment

Saxon - 747(Strangers in the night)

Comment

Daft punk - get lucky

Comment

Pop Party Princess 2013

Feel my pain.

Comment

Led Zeppelin - stairway to heaven. From the song remains the same.

Comment

sleepy shores - johnny pearson

Comment

Having a bit of a retro night on YouTube and found Kosheen - Catch.. Haven't heard this in ages. Great stuff...

Kosheen - Catch - YouTube
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X