• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

penguins - jbc

Comment

Oh la la la la la - Goldfrapp

Comment

Ooh La La La - The Fugees

Comment

oh la la - Rod Stewart
          "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers

Comment

The Go Team
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells;

After Radcliff and Maconie did a feature on it on Radio 2 last night and reminded me about it. Will put Tubular Bells II on afterwards
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

last.fm
                  Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

"After Radcliff and Maconie did a feature on it on Radio 2 last night and reminded me about it. Will put Tubular Bells II on afterwards"

My best mate when I went to Uni has worked with them two and also interviewd Mike Oldfield about Tubular Bells for a radio 2 show years ago. He is currently the producer of the rock show with Bruce Dickinson. He is also a complete wnaker these days also.
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells;

After Radcliff and Maconie did a feature on it on Radio 2 last night and reminded me about it. Will put Tubular Bells II on afterwards

spooky - i downloaded that from itunes thismorning. started playing it at 9.31

it was nothing to do with being prompted by r2 i might add. i can't listen to r2 - it still stinks of charlie pride, dr hook and the carpenters.

i've just been umming and arring about getting tubular bells for years beyond reckoning. it was either that or soft machine thirds. is the rather daft yelling and snorting on part 2 supposed to be norse or something?

i'll be after thirds later.

Comment

Working...
                      X