• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sexual Harassment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyPenelope View Post
    Let's hope Barry doesn't find out.
    He's too big. He's too bad. He's too Barry!

Comment

I've only ever done the butt patting thing once. A senior manager said I wasn't management material because I was too timid. At the office Christmas party I slapped his arse when he was stood next to my table. He looked shocked and didn't say anything. To cut a long story short I didn't get promoted.

A friend of mine suffers from occasional bouts of acute hypersexuality and she literally sucked her way to the top at a well known hotel chain. I'm planning to do something similar at CUK... starting at the Christmas get together.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        You're an angry incel. I'm wondering when this happened. It's worrying.
        You need to stop projecting, mate. Own the problem. It's the only way you're going to get any better.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          You're an angry incel. I'm wondering when this happened.
          No you're not, you're just happy to get an opportunity to utilise your latest de rigeur buzzword "incel".

FFS.....do you just spend your life trawling the net looking for the jargon of the easily offended so you can trot it out on here desperately trying to be topical?

How sad you have become.............
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            No you're not, you're just happy to get an opportunity to utilise your latest de rigeur buzzword "incel".

FFS.....do you just spend your life trawling the net looking for the jargon of the easily offended so you can trot it out on here desperately trying to be topical?

Eh? He was always an insecure chunt!
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              Eh? He was always an insecure chunt!
              Good point, well made.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Good point, well made.

It's probably since Gary Glitter kicked him out of his gang!

Comment

You lot do seem easily offended.

Comment

Really disappointing to see how quickly this thread degenerated. No wonder people don't talk any more.

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post
                      Now men are afraid to help women at work, what is acceptable to women in society today?

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      You do know that's a comedy show?
                      Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Really disappointing to see how quickly this thread degenerated. No wonder people don't talk any more.
                      You started it, you said that it was a comedy show, we're just joining in.

Comment

Working...
                      X