• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Women in IT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wendigo100
    Hold on, I've never pretended to be a woman!
    Well your last post was a bit suspect
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
      Excactly - Most clients give me a role instead of a man not because my IT knowledge is better than them, its because I demonestate my awarenes of client and user relation - ability to convince others to give me their time and ability to gain sign off & buy ins from other stakeholders /project sponsors.... clients know they can get cheap indian techies for nothing, but client awareness and management is something that they can't find in most men applicants
      so it is not because of your big tits then
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
        comne on though you can admit it, i know you have a thing for gingers....
        Ginger is fine, shallow on the other hand is the worst trait of a man.

So sorry mate - you'd probably be on the bottom end of the list - in between Churchill and Bagpuss.

You should have lasted longer with the fat bird
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          Ginger is fine, shallow on the other hand is the worst trait of a man.

So sorry mate - you'd probably be on the bottom end of the list - in between Churchill and Bagpuss.

You should have lasted longer with the fat bird

why am i shallow?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            Hold on, I've never pretended to be a woman!
            whats with the avatar then?

Comment

Excactly - Most clients give me a role instead of a man not because my IT knowledge is better than them, its because I demonestate my awarenes of client and user relation - ability to convince others to give me their time and ability to gain sign off & buy ins from other stakeholders /project sponsors.... clients know they can get cheap indian techies for nothing, but client awareness and management is something that they can't find in most men applicants
              Nope ... it's because you have t1ts... why don't women realise this - I have seen so many suitable male candidates passed over during recruitment in favour of the bird with big knockers- just to pander to the PMs vanity.
              Without fail the workload increases as the team have to accomodate the cuckoo
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

why am i shallow?
                Because YOU were so desperate for a date that you had to go out with some girl online who you didn't really know, and instead of being grateful to her for going out with you, and instead of being excited at the possibilities the night could hold for you, all you could do was wank on and moan about the fact that she might be fat.

You admitted that you ducked out of the evening early BECAUSE she was fat, and didn't spend any time actually getting to know her, as you'd already chalked her off as beneath you, based on her looks.

I reckon thats possibly the definition of shallow.

Sorry like, you seem like a nice sort of lad, but you have to admit that you're shallow.
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  Because YOU were so desperate for a date that you had to go out with some girl online who you didn't really know, and instead of being grateful to her for going out with you, and instead of being excited at the possibilities the night could hold for you, all you could do was wank on and moan about the fact that she might be fat.

You admitted that you ducked out of the evening early BECAUSE she was fat, and didn't spend any time actually getting to know her, as you'd already chalked her off as beneath you, based on her looks.

I reckon thats possibly the definition of shallow.

Sorry like, you seem like a nice sort of lad, but you have to admit that you're shallow.
                  Yeah, but obviously what i wrote on here was a more male chavunistic acount of what happened that evening....

I never once was rude to that girl, infact i was a complete gentleman. She bought the first drinks cause she offered. We talked for over an hour, then i headed home cause of the long journey.

On the way back, i realised i did not fancy her. Yes, because she was on the large side, and to be honest she was not being truthful with her pictures on the website.

Anyway. Thats the story. I am not Shallow Hal. Im El Duder.

Comment

Yeah, but obviously what i wrote on here was a more male chavunistic acount of what happened that evening....

I never once was rude to that girl, infact i was a complete gentleman. She bought the first drinks cause she offered. We talked for over an hour, then i headed home cause of the long journey.

On the way back, i realised i did not fancy her. Yes, because she was on the large side, and to be honest she was not being truthful with her pictures on the website.

Anyway. Thats the story. I am not Shallow Hal. Im El Duder.

If she'd had a great personality and made you laugh loads would you have stayed out longer?
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

That would be distinct from massaging the client's ego instead of doing solid technical work?

Comment

Working...
                      X