• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is the fattest person on the board?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow down at the feet of chubba. I won't be able to see you mind so be careful.

Not seen my whanger in years without the aid of a mirror and a car jack to lift up my gut.

I have spent thousands on my physique, I ain't about to lose it now.

5'11" and 26 and a bit stone - with me kecks off.

Takes many beers a day and at least two take aways (I prefer Chinese) to keep a figure like this.

Comment

I'm 6'1 and 104Kg, just over 16 Stone, but have a body Fat % of 19%, its ok to be heavy as long as its muscle not fat....but then I go to the gym 5/6 days a week, and as its on the clients site I get paid for it !!
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
        I'm 6'1 and 104Kg, just over 16 Stone, but have a body Fat % of 19%, its ok to be heavy as long as its muscle not fat....but then I go to the gym 5/6 days a week, and as its on the clients site I get paid for it !!
        I definately wouldn't have thought you were anywhere near that weight!!!! It must definately all be muscle, as you just look sterdy!

Unless you hide it all under colourful scalves
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by IR35 Avoider
          Fair enough. But, from memory ,in shape (for BMI exemption purposes) means a few hours physical training per day. And not just any exercise, it must actually build muscle. I row for 24 minutes a day, but even if I rowed for four hours solid five days a week it would not count because the rowing machine is on a low resistance setting, so I would not be building muscle.

Edit: I think you can confirm whether BMI applies to you by measuring body fat percentage - but Google knows more than I do.

Edit 2: Your measurements have you as only fractionally overweight anyway, not worth worrying about.
          17.5 % body fat by bio electrical impedence
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
            17.5 % body fat by bio electrical impedence
            Hardly accurate in your case though baggy when you consider the effects your wooden head and rubber backbone must have on any currents traversing your weedy framework.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              I definately wouldn't have thought you were anywhere near that weight!!!! It must definately all be muscle, as you just look sterdy!

Unless you hide it all under colourful scalves
              Thanks SA, a complement at last (I think!!)
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
                Stuff and nonsense ,waffle, stereotypical insult, cry for help, more witless crap... tree hugger, random insult etc.
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

After the Lord Mayor's show baggy, straight back to the mediocre. Why not look up the adult that gave you that little nugget of wit yesterday instead of lapsing back to the dismal level of your comfort zone?
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
                    After the Lord Mayor's show baggy, straight back to the mediocre. Why not look up the adult that gave you that little nugget of wit yesterday instead of lapsing back to the dismal level of your comfort zone?
                    Is this some kind of mating ritual?

Comment

Is this some kind of mating ritual?
                      Not from my perspective, you are not generally the sort of pussy I go for.

Comment

Working...
                      X