• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is the fattest person on the board?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru

6'1" and 172 honed pounds for me ....

Cripes, didn't realise they could stack meringue that high!
    Do you have to run around in the shower to get wet?
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
      C'mon, let's be 'aving you, lard-arses!!!
      thats easy, have you not seen that fat git Threaded?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
        Do you have to run around in the shower to get wet?
        You mean as opposed to just rolling around in a foot bath, which suffices for your needs?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

6' 5" and 23 stone. Do not meet me in a dark alley....
          Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
            6' 5" and 23 stone. Do not meet me in a dark alley....
            Churchil trumps that
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
              Churchil trumps that
              Churchil just trumps a lot...
              Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

well it ain't me for sure - 6'2 and loitering around the 10.5 stone mark. I believe 'lanky streak of p*ss' is the favoured description. Not only did i not eat any of the pies, i also ran screaming from the pie shop......

..........Well someone's got to balance things out!
                Founder Member of the 'I love Janey' Fan Club

Comment

think I'll stay out of this thread.....la la la....
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Am I qualified to enter this one being such a newbie?

I'm not the heaviest but at only 5'1 tall I carry just over 15 stone about with me on a daily basis........ hence the username, cos I am something of a big bird, widthways at any rate!

Comment

Originally posted by Sputnik
                      well it ain't me for sure - 6'2 and loitering around the 10.5 stone mark. I believe 'lanky streak of p*ss' is the favoured description. Not only did i not eat any of the pies, i also ran screaming from the pie shop......

..........Well someone's got to balance things out!
                      Jesus, you could have been an extra in Schindler's list
                      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X