• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Greta Thunberg

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The animals looked from Greta to capitalist, but could see no difference.

Or was it looked from Greta to pig?
    Are you trying to say that pigs look like Greta! You bastard!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I've renamed my Jag V8 "Greta" in her honour.
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
        I've renamed my Jag V8 "Greta" in her honour.

Is it a 17 year old one, that old men get all upset about?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Sounds more like one that rumbles a lot without actually getting anywhere.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Indeed, it is exactly that...
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

What's your definition of upset? Anyone who questions your rhetoric?
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                What's your definition of upset? Anyone who questions your rhetoric?

Upset is someone who argues a points but doesn't accept that others might have more knowledge and disagree with them.

Comment

Are you trying to say that pigs look like Greta! You bastard!

You are quite right(as ever). I am surprised I have not been banned or given infraction points for such a nasty post. To mitigate, I would like to offer an abject total and humble apology. To the pigs. Pigs really don't look that bad.....

Comment

Upset is someone who argues a points but doesn't accept that others might have more knowledge and disagree with them.
                    Really, well when *I'm* upset, I'll tell you. Happy Friday!

Comment

Really, well when *I'm* upset, (Kermie,) I'll tell you.

Anyone else read that in a Miss Piggy voice?

Comment

Working...
                      X