• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who likes Road Charging then?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru
    That's paying for the damage you're doing to the environment. You should also pay for the damage you do to the roads.
    It is what is done the money that we should worry about. My view is that the money will be spent on creating more non jobs for cronies of the state who will in turn spend their ill gotten gains on taking long haul flights to holiday destinations.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
      It is what is done the money that we should worry about. My view is that the money will be spent on creating more non jobs for cronies of the state who will in turn spend their ill gotten gains on taking long haul flights to holiday destinations.
      Au contraire, DA, it will be used to pay the pensions of Britain's hard-working local council staff.
      I'm Spartacus.

Comment

I would like to point out that all my posts on this thread are tongue-in-cheek. It's a boring morning.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          I would like to point out that all my posts on this thread are tongue-in-cheek. It's a boring morning.
          And anyway, who cares about road charging? We are contractors after all, so I imagine everybody use helicopters (http://www.hurtwood.demon.co.uk/Fun/copter.swf)
          Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Working...
          X