• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official EU results thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    It is not the subject of the argument that keeps CUK running, it is the art of arguing!
    There is an art to the arguing on CUK?[emoji23]

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      There is an art to the arguing on CUK?[emoji23]

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons
      It's certainly not a ******* science!
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        He's a cretin.

In Yorkie world, it's always someone else's fault, because taking responsibility for your actions is a grown-up, civil and intelligent thing to do.
        FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          Consider the chart a metaphor for the palpable cretinism of anyone that tries to infer a remain or leave or no deal majority from the aggregate of party preferences in the EU elections. But you and WTFH missed that because, well...
          It was always obviously going to be the case that the losing side in the EU elections would argue that you can't infer anything from the results.

Parliamentary and electoral arithmetic is immutable.

Boris will find a reason to delay Brexit.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            It was always obviously going to be the case that the losing side in the EU elections would argue that you can't infer anything from the results.
            That sounds like an admission.

Parliamentary and electoral arithmetic is immutable.
            That sounds like evidence for your admission.

Comment

QED.

Comment

What I find interesting is that the leavers aren't calling for a second referendum, after all if they have a clear majority they'd walk it.

Hoping to fall out of the EU by accident on 31st October seems like an act of desperation, particularly given the parliamentary arithmetic.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  QED.
                  And there's the back of the t-shirt.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

What I find interesting is that the leavers aren't calling for a second referendum
                    What, no deal vs. the WA?

A referendum seems like a stupid vehicle for that decision.

Hoping to fall out of the EU by accident on 31st October seems like an act of desperation, particularly given the parliamentary arithmetic.
                    The spreadsheet you borrowed from scootie doesn't work on arithmetic principles.

According to you, we won't to make it to the summer recess without the gov't collapsing, followed by er, a "mutation" of the, er, "parliamentary arithmetic"?

Isn't that your whole "be afraid... be very afraid" shtick?

It's almost as though you don't keep tabs on your own BS

Comment

What I find interesting is that the leavers aren't calling for a second referendum, after all if they have a clear majority they'd walk it.
                      No. Its because they believe in democracy.

I think I might start a poll asking if BB is a 2@. And keep starting one until I get the result I want.....

Comment

Working...
                      X