• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Progressive Payroll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work for s3 do we???

Comment

Massively
      GREED IS GOOD

Comment

its 99% operational now by the way
        GREED IS GOOD

Comment

Need to edit this...

wanker
          Last edited by Cliphead; 10 January 2007, 19:59.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by premiere
            Dare I use those two words in the same sentence

Have you experienced the fiasco that is their new SAP based online invoicing?

No, neither have I, cos the ruddy thing doesn't work

They have been crowing on about this new functionality that SAP will bring, but for some reason, their inept IT staff seem incapable of implementing SAP and so leaving all their contractors unable to invoice them.

After 14 phone calls in 2 days, they now say "the site should be working some time this morning"
            Inept? does'nt sound much like ineptness to me. Ineptness would be a system that paid out to contractors whilst being unable to bill the client.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by phonemonkey
              its 99% operational now by the way
              the 1% that doesnt work is the bit that pays the contractors.
              why you lot still accept jobs through these people baffles me.
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

what's S3 ??

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
                  what's S3 ??
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                    . . . speaks the jealous high street agent, as he cruises past in his vauxhall vectra, wearing his topman suit.
                    GREED IS GOOD

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                      Speaking as "a higher skilled contractors able to command superior rates", I don't

They tried to tempt me with an ITIL database entry right until "but we'll need three references before we put you on it"...

My non-entry hasn't stopped the work coming in, strangely.
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X