• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Spoilers] Game Of Thrones -Season Eight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Am I the only one thinking how stupid an idea it is when fighting a far against an army of undead, to lock people for “safety” in a crypt full of dead people?
    Ahh but those in the crypt are dead-dead, the ones on the battle field are the not dead-dead
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

anyone else feel really uncomfortable seeing Ayra get her kick off?

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
        Yes. It's all a bit groomy when they start out in the series as child actors.

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
          To be fair she had to do it, otherwise she would be forever type cast as a kid in anything she tries to do next.
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Yes. It's all a bit groomy when they start out in the series as child actors.
            would have preferred to see Euron giving Cersei the 9's

Comment

Episode 3:

Epic.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

I see the feminists have got their hooks into the story line - looks to be going the way of Star Wars, was just a matter of time I suppose.
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  I see the feminists have got their hooks into the story line - looks to be going the way of Star Wars, was just a matter of time I suppose.
                  I hear you. Cersi, Dany, Sansa, Lady Mormont, Yara, ... all leading their respective houses and thrones.

Male leaders ... bitty boy in the Vale.

Though they'll argue Jon is the outright leader being 'king of the north' and true heir to the throne if he can keep his aunt and cousin (Dany and Sansa, not the same person ) in line.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    It's screwed up CUK so I guess it was just a matter of time.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                      I hear you. Cersi, Dany, Sansa, Lady Mormont, Yara, ... all leading their respective houses and thrones.

Male leaders ... bitty boy in the Vale.

Though they'll argue Jon is the outright leader being 'king of the north' and true heir to the throne if he can keep his aunt and cousin (Dany and Sansa, not the same person ) in line.
                      If he ends up on the iron throne I'll eat my shorts
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X