• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Spoilers] Game Of Thrones -Season Eight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
    anyone else feel really uncomfortable seeing Ayra get her kick off?
    To be fair she had to do it, otherwise she would be forever type cast as a kid in anything she tries to do next.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Yes. It's all a bit groomy when they start out in the series as child actors.

Leave a comment:

• filthy1980
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Am I the only one thinking how stupid an idea it is when fighting a far against an army of undead, to lock people for “safety” in a crypt full of dead people?
    Ahh but those in the crypt are dead-dead, the ones on the battle field are the not dead-dead

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Am I the only one thinking how stupid an idea it is when fighting a far against an army of undead, to lock people for “safety” in a crypt full of dead people?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Inbreeding is common enough in real life, so it's not all that far a stretch of the imagination.

First cousins on Tattoo Fixers Extreme the other day. I did laugh when the fab receptionist asked, "is that legal?"

Leave a comment:

• FrontEnder
    replied
    by GoT standards this is pretty acceptable behaviour

actually have just thought could Tyrion's dwarfism be related to inbreeding? Jaimie and Cersei must have gotten the bug from somewhere
    I haven't read the books, but I've heard it's well known that the high families, particularly the Targeryans Interbred frequently to maintain the bloodlines or some tulip. Don't thin it's mentioned explicitly on screen though.

Leave a comment:

• filthy1980
    replied
    Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
    It was a pretty typical GOT first episode. They're not usually that shocking and just set the scene for what's to come, which this did well. There were some nice moments, first meetings and reunions between characters that have not seen each other in several seasons.

I don't think it quite dawned on JS that he's banging his aunt though.
    by GoT standards this is pretty acceptable behaviour

actually have just thought could Tyrion's dwarfism be related to inbreeding? Jaimie and Cersei must have gotten the bug from somewhere

Leave a comment:

• FrontEnder
    replied
    It was a pretty typical GOT first episode. They're not usually that shocking and just set the scene for what's to come, which this did well. There were some nice moments, first meetings and reunions between characters that have not seen each other in several seasons.

I don't think it quite dawned on JS that he's banging his aunt though.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    The first episode was very underwhelming quite frankly. It could be because the other seasons have set a high standard. I hope it gets better but really I could have slept through the episode and not missed anything.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X